MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im in the process of upgrading to what should the antastic 1.6 version but upon using the upgrade url im getting the following message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method DB_MySQLi::add_column() in /home/fhlinux134/p/parentsofdisabledchildren.co.uk/user/htdocs/install/resources/upgrade17.php on line 151

Any idea what is causing this and how to fix?

Im panicing now Blush
You've not uploaded all the changed files properly, upload them all again. Make sure they're overwriting the old ones.
(2010-08-03, 10:37 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]You've not uploaded all the changed files properly, upload them all again. Make sure they're overwriting the old ones.
Should i delete any old ones?
Or just reupload over the old one?
Ive just reuploaded the whole file and still getting the error?
Ive checked they were uploading ok and it is but still have the error?
Download again, make sure the files are overwriting the old ones. You're missing a function that is definitely in the new version of the file. The problem file is ./inc/db_mysqli.php but upload all files again, if this hasn't been updated, chances are others haven't too.
Right i got past the install stage thank you Smile
But now once im in my admin panel and trying to put the board back online when i click the option it justs a blank white page?
Hi,

Please go to ACP -> Tools -> File Verification and post back what it says here. That will tell us which files are out-of-date.