MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Selling XBLForum.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Selling XBLForum.com

Starting Bid: 10 dollars

Deadline: August 7
Okay, selling forums is really over my head here. Is the dmain XBLForum really worth 10$? You don't have any posts or members.

Again, Im not trying to diss your forum, just kinda want to understand if 10$ is really a reasonable price.
I agree with wethegreenpeople... on other forums where they sell sites they mention google analytical and also if the bin or DB is included. I never saw a forum for sale here... You may want to try at wJunction you may have a bit of a better chance there.
I'm surprised this isn't sold yet. I'm tempted.
You people need to see this like Labrocca does. He sees it as an opportunity to make a big successful forum. And the niche is really good and could make it very successful.

I would buy it but I'm not much for running forums, I just design. Good luck on selling this, Intervention.
I understand that, if I wasn't saving my money to buy a custom theme I'd buy this. But I just wana know if its really worth 10$. Because, basically its just the domain name.
My professional opinion is that $10 is a steal. I'd want $50+ more domain only.
I'm curious as to what happened to the other XBox forum I saw.. I thought it was this one. It had a custom theme, and alot of members and posts... Am I thinking of a different one?
(2010-08-03, 06:52 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]My professional opinion is that $10 is a steal. I'd want $50+ more domain only.

Okie.. thanks. Site selling = way over my head xD
First of all, I was just selling the domain..... second of all, not selling this anymore.
Pages: 1 2