MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for partner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
**Before I get ahead of myself, this is merely an idea. I will not pursue anything until after Aug 13, when my summer session at college ends**

Moving on, I am thinking about starting a computer/technology forum and am looking for a partner. The main reason being that I am pretty much clueless and would actually like to finally learn the basics. So if you are interested in a forum of this genre and would like to help out a "noob" as well...please post below.

Also, if you have any other ideas for a forum, please post below. I'm mainly interesting in starting a forum so the genre is not much of an issue. However, I do want the forum to be successful.
I'd be in Big Grin
Sounds fun.
Let me know.
IMHO. Don't start a site to learn something, join a site to learn something. In order to make a good site you need to know what your making your forum about.

I'm not trying to learn about computers. I am looking to learn/get better at coding, HTML, skinning, etc.
(2010-08-04, 06:16 PM)AwptimusPrime Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not trying to learn about computers. I am looking to learn/get better at coding, HTML, skinning, etc.

Still the same. In order to make a forum about coding, you'll need to know HTML so you can set up the forums to order to teach others about HTML and for n00bs to learn about HTML. If you don't know about HTML then your forums won't be set up very good and your members won't like it either.

I could be wrong but thats just my opinion
Hello, you are really misunderstanding my intentions.

I want to create a forum about computers and at the same time learn more HTML and such as I work to make the site better and better. I need something to work with......
(2010-08-04, 09:08 PM)AwptimusPrime Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, you are really misunderstanding my intentions.

I want to create a forum about computers and at the same time learn more HTML and such as I work to make the site better and better. I need something to work with......

Oooooooooo okie. xD my bad.
I'd be in...

Let me know if you are intrested...I'm also setting up my own forum soon...but *MIGHT* not now until i have heard from you and we could do something together?

I have a BLANK FORUM page on my website, ready to import a forum board...so defo get in touch.

Also, whats your time zone?? (i'm at GMT).

Martyn
www.rdplive.co.uk
I have actually started a project, not computer related.

I am in need of some help, if you are interested...

http://community.mybb.com/thread-75044.html