MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Experiencing Multi Errors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am experiencing multiple problems I upgraded fine but now after looking through a few things I noticed some errors I will report more if I see any.
1. Editor problem the video posting thing is acting up is displays current message well for youtube haven't check others yet.

<!-- start: video_youtube_embed -->

<!-- end: video_youtube_embed -->

And other one is when I look at UserCP I see this:
[spoiler][Image: 83201073138am.png][/spoiler]

And if anyone isn't to busy I can't seem to find a plugin that would allow me login to my members accounts I used to have it then deleted it but I need to to check for errors? I think it was called for admin hijack or something?
Have you reverted all your templates to default??

You'd need the hijack plugin to be updated before you could use it.
When I had it I checked the coding of it and it worked with 1.6. And no I didn't revert them because upon the first upgraded to 1.6 Gold it kinda killed my theme so I uploaded a backup I made before the upgrade then I exported my theme and again I upgraded uploaded my theme and everything seemed back to normal and that's pretty much it?
So you've imported a theme to 1.6 that was exported fro 1.4?? Well that's why then, they're not 1.6 templates. Revert your templates to default and it'll be fine.
But won't that screw up my theme?
You can note down any edits you need to make again but you've got outdated code in your templates. You're either going to have features missing or broken pages if you're using 1.4 templates.
Dang then this make life a lot harder xD but what about the editor? Maybe if you had a msn or something I could give you a admin account and you could see whats up?
And also I just noticed that when I try to make a new theme to build off it it makes errors so it seems like some serious error any idea's?