MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Database
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was trying to upgrade to 1.6 and when I get to the database of you old forum stage, I get this.

Quote:phpBB 3 Database Configuration

Please enter the database details for your installation of phpBB 3 you want to merge from.
Warning [2] require_once(/home/dynamic/public_html/forum/inc/db_sqlite2.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory - Line: 512 - File: convert/resources/output.php PHP 5.2.9 (Linux)
File Line Function
/convert/resources/output.php 512 errorHandler->error
/convert/resources/output.php 512 converterOutput::print_database_details_table
/convert/resources/class_converter.php 287 converterOutput->print_database_details_table
/convert/index.php 957 Converter->db_configuration

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/dynamic/public_html/forum/inc/db_sqlite2.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/dynamic/public_html/forum/convert/resources/output.php on line 512phpBB 3 Database Configuration

Please enter the database details for your installation of phpBB 3 you want to merge from.
Warning [2] require_once(/home/dynamic/public_html/forum/inc/db_sqlite2.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory - Line: 512 - File: convert/resources/output.php PHP 5.2.9 (Linux)
File Line Function
/convert/resources/output.php 512 errorHandler->error
/convert/resources/output.php 512 converterOutput::print_database_details_table
/convert/resources/class_converter.php 287 converterOutput->print_database_details_table
/convert/index.php 957 Converter->db_configuration

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/dynamic/public_html/forum/inc/db_sqlite2.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/dynamic/public_html/forum/convert/resources/output.php on lin
e 512
Redownload merge system and try again.
It is doing the same thing.
You could try merging into 1.4 and then upgrading.
But how do I choose which one I choose?
What are you actually doing here, upgrading from 1.4 to 1.6 or converting from phpBB to MyBB?? You said first of all you're upgrading to 1.6, you don't use the merge system to upgrade...
Oh I want trying to convert from phpbb to mybb
It seems you're trying to use SQLite2, MyBB 1.6 only supports SQLite3.
How do you know?
The error say it's loading ./inc/db_sqlite2.php

Is the MyBB forum you're merging to a fresh install?? It must have been a 1.4 install... if there's no data in the MyBB forum, I'd install 1.6 fresh; if you want to use SQLite you'd be able to use SQLite3.
Pages: 1 2