MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Converted from vb 4.0.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I converted this morning from vb 4.0.4. and although the conversion did not list vb 4 it worked great with it too with some minor glitches which I fixed them myself.

I wanted to let know all those that want to convert from vb 4x that the current merge system works great with that version.

And it was a lovely system, the MyBB converter I mean, very smooth.
Thank you for the information ^.^
(2010-08-03, 05:38 PM)zDawg32 Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for the information ^.^

No problem.
Can you tell us what did you fixed?, to future users with this kind of conversion...
(2010-08-06, 05:01 PM)Adicted Wrote: [ -> ]Can you tell us what did you fixed?, to future users with this kind of conversion...

Agree with you.
(2010-08-06, 05:01 PM)Adicted Wrote: [ -> ]Can you tell us what did you fixed?, to future users with this kind of conversion...

Yes, we would like to know. I am also thinking about converting my 2nd vB Board as to MyBB. But with the issues you mentioned I would like to know first what these issues are before I get them.

Thanks.
I did a quick test with the Merge from my vB4.0.x Forum to MyBB1.6.0. Seems to work in general, but there weren't any attachments merged. I know it showed me while the merge that there would be attachments to merge, but then in the forum there aren't any.

Basically says that there aren't any attachments. WTF ?