MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I have a question about videos and upgrade[SOLVED]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well last evening I upgraded to 1.6. Today I am back on 1.4 to try it again this time uninstalling plugins before I install.

Well the thing that really bothered me was that I lost an entire forum of you tube videos.

They would not show other than a link.

When I upgrade again will this be an issue?

Thanks

http://www.24x7depot.com
So the all the threads just disappeared?
No... just the UTube and the threads are there but when opened, I get a link to the utube video instead of the videos that display such as now.
(2010-08-03, 05:49 PM)Starnova Wrote: [ -> ]No... just the UTube and the threads are there but when opened, I get a link to the utube video instead of the videos that display such as now.

Did you post them via a plugin? At MyBB 16 I believe that there is a built in function for youtube videos. Click the icon and enter the url to your videos and they will be displayed properly again.
Thank you... I tried on some of my favorite plugins the version change and when I upgraded to 1.6 I left that plugin there and it installed flawlessly. So everything is better than ever. Thank you!