MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [PSD] Photofolio - Photographer/Web Designer/Graphic Designer portfolio template
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The other day for some reason I got a great idea for a design and just started throwing it together in Photoshop. I call it Photofolio. It's kind of a generic name I guess, but I'm kind of happy with how it is turning out so far.

I may have color variations. I'm not quite sure if I will make it Wordpress or just an HTML/CSS/jQuery web template. I guess when I get that far I'll figure it out.

Let me know what you think, thanks.

[attachment=19117]
I'm actually making something similiar for my small portfolio.

But anyway, it's nice. Simple, good looking and cool name as well.
(2010-08-03, 07:56 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]I'm actually making something similiar for my small portfolio.

But anyway, it's nice. Simple, good looking and cool name as well.

It would be funny if someone was like, "That looks like mine. I hate it. The colors are all wrong and don't match."

I do like it though. Simple but still nice.
I like it, finally a portfolio that isn't grey.
Thanks guys.

(2010-08-03, 08:07 PM)Trinit Wrote: [ -> ]I like it, finally a portfolio that isn't grey.

Yeah. I liked this color for some reason so I decided to use it. I also tested out changing the colors to red and I like it alot. So it will definitely have more colors.
I quite like it, i haven't seen that style yet.
Awesome template. Hopefully you make this as a basic HTML theme so I can use it for my portfolio.
Very nice i actually like it a lot simple and easy to use, great job! Big Grin
(2010-08-04, 02:07 AM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]I quite like it, i haven't seen that style yet.

(2010-08-04, 02:15 AM)Sleepwalker Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome template. Hopefully you make this as a basic HTML theme so I can use it for my portfolio.

(2010-08-04, 02:30 AM)Angel C Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice i actually like it a lot simple and easy to use, great job! Big Grin

Thanks guys.

Does anyone have suggestions on improving it? Possible feature requests? Anything of the sort?
(2010-08-04, 06:48 PM)Joshee Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-08-04, 02:07 AM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]I quite like it, i haven't seen that style yet.

(2010-08-04, 02:15 AM)Sleepwalker Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome template. Hopefully you make this as a basic HTML theme so I can use it for my portfolio.

(2010-08-04, 02:30 AM)Angel C Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice i actually like it a lot simple and easy to use, great job! Big Grin

Thanks guys.

Does anyone have suggestions on improving it? Possible feature requests? Anything of the sort?

Maybe make it really flashy with some video in one of the boxes or one of those image rotators Toungue
Pages: 1 2