MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Missing Features?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I thought I was going crazy, but today I upgraded to MyBB 1.6 and after reading a few threads and getting terribly confused, I seem to have found out that strangely I'm missing some features:

So far, I've found i'm missing:

File Verification
Statistics
Thread Prefixes

HuhHuh Any idea what's wrong?
Make sure you've uploaded all the new files and that they've all uploaded the old versions of the files.
I'm sure all of the old files were overwritten, shall I upload all of them again?
Make sure you do not have fake admin cause that would mean you changed your admin
Ah wait! I changed my admin directory name to make it more secure. What do I do?
yea thats your problem
try adding the files from Mybb 1.6 admin files to your new admin dir worked for me
you would have to try I guess
Must make a note of this too, thanks for reminding me of that.

You could rename the admin folder in the package to the name of yours and upload as normal then, or transfer the fiels directly from within the admin folder in the package into your custom admin folder.
Yeah, I totally forgot about the admin directory too lol.

Uploading the new admin files again now, see if it works.
Ok, uploaded the new admin files to the right directory, got the new features.

However, the Thread Prefixes dropdown menu doesn't show up when creating a new thread?
yer i have this same issue, i have revert ALL themes but it still not working :/
And you've actually added some prefixes in the ACP??
Pages: 1 2