MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Minimum post to enter a section/forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know there is a plugin on this outside mybb community but the thing is, you can only download that plugin in you are some sort of paid subscriber in that forum.

I hope a generous soul here has a free plugin for that or maybe, it could be an integrated feature in myBB. Blush
(2010-08-03, 10:39 PM)Gum Wrote: [ -> ]I know there is a plugin on this outside mybb community but the thing is, you can only download that plugin in you are some sort of paid subscriber in that forum.

I hope a generous soul here has a free plugin for that or maybe, it could be an integrated feature in myBB. Blush

I believe you can do this without a plugin. Set up post count based groups and them give or deny them access to the forums.
(2010-08-04, 07:37 PM)bubulang Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-08-03, 10:39 PM)Gum Wrote: [ -> ]I know there is a plugin on this outside mybb community but the thing is, you can only download that plugin in you are some sort of paid subscriber in that forum.

I believe you can do this without a plugin. Set up post count based groups and them give or deny them access to the forums.

I don't think the post-count based is applicable? I can't find the opstions for it. That's what I'm exactly looking for Blush