MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: URGENT - error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I am getting this error:

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
144 - Table './myid_mydb/mybb_threads' is marked as crashed and last (automatic?) repair failed
Query:
SELECT t.*, u.username FROM mybb_threads t LEFT JOIN mybb_users u ON (u.uid=t.uid) WHERE 1=1 AND t.visible='1' AND t.closed NOT LIKE 'moved|%' ORDER BY t.lastpost DESC LIMIT 0, 10
Repair the table mybb_threads in phpmyadmin
Had already done that before making this thread.

But still same problem.
Do you have a backup?
i was out of town for a month because of a business meeting. So NO Sad
Eek. Ok, can you PM me a test account (admin) please? I'll try to do some rebuilding and such.
I would see what your host has to say, if the table just crashes again after you recover it then there may be an issue on their end.
(2010-08-04, 06:29 AM)Tim B. Wrote: [ -> ]I would see what your host has to say, if the table just crashes again after you recover it then there may be an issue on their end.

Then why just one table? Should have issue with other tables as well right? which is not.
(2010-08-04, 07:16 AM)indiansword Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-08-04, 06:29 AM)Tim B. Wrote: [ -> ]I would see what your host has to say, if the table just crashes again after you recover it then there may be an issue on their end.

Then why just one table? Should have issue with other tables as well right? which is not.

I'm sure you could find the reason for why it was that one versus others (in terms of programming terminology and concepts) but it wouldn't really help anyone and would take a long time to back-trace and explain.

Your host will be able to fix this issue, please contact them.

Thanks!
Ryan
Sometimes it takes more than one run of the repair to fix the error. Can you also try to run this query at your phpmyadmin?

REPAIR TABLE 'mybb_threads';

But if the issue keeps happening then it would be best to contact your host about this as mentioned above.