MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Arcade Forums: 1 admin and 2 moderators needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Site Name: Arcade Forums
Positions Available: At least 1 admin is a must and at least 2 moderators.
Link to forum: http://www.arcade-forums.com

The site design is about 80% finished and will be completed in the next few days. If you visit the site now it will appear to be the default template (MyBB) but I can assure you I have a great custom theme installed that I made myself. If you're interested please PM me and I'll set you up with an account so that you can view the site.

Admin: Must have knowledge of MyBB admin panel. Experience with the games section (games plugin) is a HUGE plus. Must have a geniune love for arcade/flash games and running a site/forum. The admin must be a proactive person who is willing to put the work in to grow the site with and without my guidance/instruction.

Moderators: Previous moderatoring experience is a plus. A love for arcade/flash games also a plus. Willingness to be very active on the site and make sure the forum is clean/organized is a must.
One spot filled so far. If you're interested let me know. Also if you'd like to be a member but not on staff I can let you help us before we release the site. Smile
Still in need of staff/members. If you have any questions please PM me.
Not sure if i could commit 100% to it but if you can't find anyone else i might give it a go. :o)

I have owned 2 different PS3 gaming websites/forums so far in the last 2 years and i have worked with the flash games section on my older site.

Can you set me up an account ? I'm cintrigued by your arcade-forum site.

thanks
PM sent Smile
replied to that PM sent.
The arcade forum is still looking for a couple helpers, especially someone who has free time and will be able to devote a good amount of time to the site.

Please PM Civil Engineer if interested.
I am really suprised no one has interest in an ARCADE site. How many mybb arcades do you know of? Most likely none.

So if you want to be part of a new and ingenious concept please post here or PM Civil Engineer.
Just wondering are you still looking for a admin?

I have the experience needed and own a mybb forum too. Plus help with another.
PM sent. Still looking for more help. Let us know if you're interested.
Still Open. Looking for hard working staff who will remain active.