MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: social publishing plugins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have released my ThreadTweet plugin that obviously enough will tweet new threads and announcements to your Twitter account.

I am about to finish up new plugin Thread2Facebook that works the same way (either your own wall or a fan page you have permissions to post to).

Would you guys prefer a single plugin that does both Twitter and Facebook publishing, in which you can activate one or both services, or would you prefer standalone plugins.

I only ask about a single plugin since the hooks are all the same once setup and configured and I would assume it is slightly more efficient to call a single plugin with X number of settings than two separate plugins that end up with same X number of settings in the end.
Single plugin would be great, but one suggestion on the twitter plugin would be to change it from having to select forums that are to be tweeted, to selecting forums not to be tweeted instead.
Any chance of having a crack at Facebook connect?

/offtopic