MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Did you save a backup of your ./inc/config.php file before upgrading? I have a feeling this is caused by a blank config file.

I wouldn't try reinstalling just yet, though making a fresh install and then restoring your database backup is an option.
(2010-08-04, 05:58 AM)Tim B. Wrote: [ -> ]Did you save a backup of your ./inc/config.php file before upgrading? I have a feeling this is caused by a blank config file.

I wouldn't try reinstalling just yet, though making a fresh install and then restoring your database backup is an option.

Sorry to be off-topic but could it be a concern that the config file was just blank all of a sudden? (if that is the problem)
(2010-08-04, 06:01 AM)Aprion Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry to be off-topic but could it be a concern that the config file was just blank all of a sudden? (if that is the problem)

Yes that is a problem firestar....
Blank config.php indeed but I can't think how you would have managed to do that.
The only way config.php would have been "blanked" per-se, is if it was manually deleted or while it was being updating in an FTP transfer it goes corrupted and truncated.

Either way you can rebuild your config.php file: http://wiki.mybb.com/index.php/Inc/config.php
Pages: 1 2