MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: forum can't send emails after merge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2010-08-04, 01:49 PM)MaFeSa Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:2) You could do that with a custom mycode

Ok thanks but is not more simple convert all [ftp][/ftp] in [url][/url] ?

What I mean is, you can go to the admin control panel, and configure the [ftp] tag

Quote:3) Smileys can be added in the Admin CP

All smiles are present Sad

I don't quite understand the problem?

Quote:4) How do you mean?
All post with éèùò or others special characters are broken.
You need to convert the board to UTF-8 I believe...
(2010-08-04, 01:49 PM)MaFeSa Wrote: [ -> ]For now i go back to smf ...
I hope I was able to change your mind.
I think Z is missing this entirely. Some things aren't being converted. The codes around the smilies in SMF aren't being removed and are showing as plain text. The quote tags aren't being converted and look like crud. The board should already convert to UTF8. As for the ftp, MyBB supports ftp tags... Anyways, I'm assuming this is with the official 1.6 Module and not my Unofficial one (though the official module is based off of mine, I don't know if any changes were made to it yet)
I don't believe any changes were made to it (maybe one or two, but not related to this).
I will try from SMF 2.0 RC 3 to myBB 1.4.13
Where i can download 1.4.13 ?
I downloaded the official module last night. I'll have a look see at the parser today. Maybe MaFeSa helped me fix things AFTER I donated and I forgot to update you guys. I thought it was before, but now I'm not so sure. Smile
If you want i create a new test account so we can try again Big Grin
Ralgith it's incredible i have found your merge module on my hdd and it's working well !!!
All is perfect ... quote, tags and no broken messages !
The only problem is the loginconvert.php

With your loginconvert.php i get this error

[Image: catturam.png]

With original loginconvert.php is impossible to login.
(2010-08-06, 12:52 PM)ralgith Wrote: [ -> ]I downloaded the official module last night. I'll have a look see at the parser today. Maybe MaFeSa helped me fix things AFTER I donated and I forgot to update you guys. I thought it was before, but now I'm not so sure. Smile

You can always just send me what you have, I'll throw it on top of my SVN and see what's different when I go to try and commit.
I just opened them up in Kompare and I don't see any different. I had a recent hdd crash, I'm wondering if I didn't do a backup after the changes for MaFeSa. So in that case, MaFeSa if you could email it back to me or PM me a download link I'll check and see.

Thanks
(2010-08-06, 10:08 PM)ralgith Wrote: [ -> ]So in that case, MaFeSa if you could email it back to me or PM me a download link I'll check and see.

Thanks

Sure, check your PM !
Thanks

PS. Please note that on official merge module version 1.6 there is
"compatibility" => "14*",
Ok, sorry about this guys. I did make changes with MaFeSa after donating it. Anyways, I've emailed Ryan a diff file so he should have everything he needs to get the BB Code parser fixed and correct the hidden bug with moderator imports. Sorry about all that.
Everyone, you may want to read this:
http://community.mybb.com/thread-75002.html

Its very important to correct that before moving to MyBB for sure.
Pages: 1 2