MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: RunePlaza - Now Running 1.6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It's not illegal, Only against JAGEX TOS and they have bigger problems to worry about, Look at Sythe.org been up for ages and still going.
Meh, Better Be Careful. The reason that site is still up is because it's so big. Won't be hard to shut down brand new sites like yours.
(2010-08-04, 08:46 PM)Lyndon D. Wrote: [ -> ]Meh, Better Be Careful. The reason that site is still up is because it's so big. Won't be hard to shut down brand new sites like yours.

That's one of the dumbest things I've ever heard. They wouldn't waste lawyers etc to shut down a website with 1-2 trades, when Sythe has literally thousands of trades.

I don't see your logic there, Sythe.org would be easy to shutdown, although I'm sure it's offshore.
I've never been to the site. I'm taking your word for the fact that 'its big' and using it as an example.

Doesn't change the fact that there's no need for people to be breaking rules just because they feel like it -.-

(2010-08-04, 09:16 PM)Lyndon D. Wrote: [ -> ]I've never been to the site. I'm taking your word for the fact that 'its big' and using it as an example.

Doesn't change the fact that there's no need for people to be breaking rules just because they feel like it -.-

Well, honestly, a RuneScape forum does bring quite a lot of discussion. I don't condone hacking/cracking/stealing, but if my members want to sell them, fine.

Sythe also has about 500 members online at a time, and 150+ users on at once just viewing the Blackmarket ACCOUNTs section, which tells you how many in the actual blackmarket.
Sythe is hosted in the US. Now can we please get back on topic?
Pages: 1 2