MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Hide links from guest for 1.6?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This plugin is a must for my forums and now that I have updated to MyBB 1.6 it is no longer working, even when I changed the compatibility from 14* to 16* like all my other plugins. Anyone able to take a look into this?
Yeah, thats it.
@Sleepwalker: Thanks. If it's any help, I tested it just now on a local 1.6 installation, and after changing the compatibility like you did before and activating the plugin, I had to go into Settings to Enable the plugin (by clicking on Save Settings) and then it started to work.
Oh, wow, I really should have known that. Thanks mate!
@Sleepwalker: I only realised it after poking about another 1.4-only plugin. It just wouldn't work before that :p Your website looks very polished btw.
The only other plugin that I need to get sorted is the "Show the users that has been online today" plugin which I don't believe has a setting that needs to be enabled after activating but I will have to look into that. Thanks for the kind words on my forum, I just need to get more members and make it a bit more active.
Worth checking out I think re: settings. I've been using something similar called Online Today for ages now and thankfully it still works after the compatibility number change.

Can't quite remember if it worked out of the box or whether I needed to activate it in settings.
I'll have to download and use that as an alternative to the one I have been using. Thanks!