MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MovieMania-PT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
MovieMania-PT
Hello,

I want to apologize my bad English,

MovieMania-PT, is a forum on the 7th art, more specifically the art of cinema, or Cinemania as we call it, and the forum is for members to post news from the film and which are discussed and disseminated, is basically one of those forums to fully common and not so, the forum already exists to properly three years, but with some attacks and errors my current forum, in time of life is 8 months since the re-opening is 1 month, and is a forum with lots of content only with your registration, you will see something that is important, the forum has a theme I adapted the "core" and even liked the end result was to my liking, also has another modified theme "fireworks" is not I think, well let me talk, I will appreciate for your comments, I'm always here for suggestions.

well, goodbye, the administrator.
text, translated by Google Translator.

Homepage: www.moviemania-pt.com
Twitter: www.twitter.com/moviemania_pt
Hi,

As per the new rules we only allow 2 links per post so I have edited out some of your links to satisfy this rule. In the future please remember to look here before posting in this forum: http://community.mybb.com/thread-74199.html
(2010-08-05, 07:54 AM)Polarbear541 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

As per the new rules we only allow 2 links per post so I have edited out some of your links to satisfy this rule. In the future please remember to look here before posting in this forum: http://community.mybb.com/thread-74199.html
Ops, sorry.

Update
MovieMania-PT Wrote:Our members have made a total of 980 posts in 188 threads.
We currently have 38 members registered.
Please welcome our newest member, nunca brunao
The most users online at one time was 37 on Sunday, December 13th, 2009 at 08:41
Forum Age: 9 Months, 1 Day, 19 Hours, 39 Minutes, 3 Seconds

I deleted all the old member with -2posts.
I created a new theme.

Bye
Glad that you are using my theme. Big Grin

Goodluck with your forums!
(2010-09-01, 02:29 PM)darkly Wrote: [ -> ]Glad that you are using my theme. Big Grin

Goodluck with your forums!
Sorry, i am modification a new theme xD
Thanks

Well that's lame, I have to login just to see any of the sections.
Não vais receber muito bons comentários aqui uma vez que ninguém se vai registar para ver um forum em português.
O forum deveria estar aberto se queres que o Google guarde informação sobre o teu site lá. Caso contrário não vais receber muitos visitantos vindos do google
Obrigado pela sugestão, vou tentar melhorar isso.
Yah aqui não é boa ideia, mas queria dar a conhecer e receber feedback.