MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Plugin / Theme Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2010-08-04, 10:21 PM)frostschutz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-08-04, 10:20 PM)Zack Magee Wrote: [ -> ]Nah, anything from frostschutz is reliable Wink

I do make mistakes. In a way, this entire issue arose because of me in the first place. Smile

What I meant by reliable, is that this file isn't going to H4X0RAT3 his board. Toungue
Im not sure im gonna use this , ive done the edits manually and its working now , but thanks anyway everyone.
(2010-08-04, 10:27 PM)Janota Wrote: [ -> ]Im not sure im gonna use this , ive done the edits manually and its working now , but thanks anyway everyone.

Always happy to help Smile
Hi,

Please redownload the MyBB package and extract the inc/adminfunctions_templates.php file. Then take that file and upload it into your inc/ directory on your forum.

This should give you the new official fix.

Afterwords you may verify that all of your files are up to date by going to the ACP -> Tools -> File Verification and running that tool.
These two are highlighted red "inc/functions_upload.php" "inc/adminfunctions_templates.php" when i run the file verification.

Should i upload these wtwo files again from the a new MyBB package?
Also will it effect any of my installed plugins or anything else ?
It won't affect anything Smile
Yes, upload them from a new package.
Thanks guys Smile
Pages: 1 2