MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: logging in problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
one of my members are having trouble logging in to my site, so far i think its just this member. Here is the PM she sent me after i asked her to clear her browser cookies, and she still can't loggin. has any body got any idea's
www.bookreaders-forum.co.uk
Thanks

Thanks for the reply. I do not think that clearing the cookies is the solution. I purposely try to keep logged in to the site as I have this problem each time I log in.

I have recently had a problem with my netbook and had to do a factory restore which obviously cleared everything. When putting my favourites back onto internet explorer I decided to try to sort out my passwords too. When I tried to log in it told me that my password was wrong. I knew it was right as I know my password and also I have it in a document on my pc. I tried my password 3 times but each time told me it was wrong. In the end I had to reset it.

The same happened with putting the verification code in. (Is this really necessary to do everytime I log in?) It told me that the verification code was wrong when it did match.

I thought I would mention it because I thought that if I am having this problem other people must be too.

Many thanks