MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Selling a Custom Forum Skin .PSD Design - Cheap BIN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I hired one of my friends to design a template for me, but now I'm selling it for less than what I paid for, because I don't need it. My loss is your gain.

100% custom. Skin is clean, professional, and sleek. The title says "WarezSkin" because that's what I named it. Can be changed to anything.

This skin will only be sold once. The buyer will receive 100% rights to it.

* No Copyright
* Custom Logo
* Custom New Thread & New Reply buttons
* Custom Login button

The skin can be coded into any forum software really, MyBB, vBulletin etc.

Sale includes .PSD only. This skin is NOT coded.

Preview below:
http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/8231/warezskin.png

BIN is only $25 USD. Payment via PayPal. First come first serve.
No Offence but that could easily be coded with out a PSD...
(2010-08-05, 06:23 AM)Jessie S. Wrote: [ -> ]No Offence but that could easily be coded with out a PSD...

That's good for you. Not everybody knows how to code though; do understand that.
Then what would be the point of buying it?
$25 seems too much for that. I could make that in maybe 10 minutes. And as Jessie says, why would you need a PSD if you can't code it?
(2010-08-05, 06:16 PM)Jessie S. Wrote: [ -> ]Then what would be the point of buying it?

Some people can't design nor code. That's why an option for somebody like that is to buy a custom .PSD design, and get it coded by somebody else. That's not hard to understand. Aren't you supposed to be a designer?

(2010-08-05, 06:57 PM)Joshee Wrote: [ -> ]$25 seems too much for that. I could make that in maybe 10 minutes.

I highly doubt that.
Never mind selling your 'skin

I demand to know why you are hijacking browsers with your spam link signature

REPORTED Smile
(2010-08-05, 08:18 PM)crypt Wrote: [ -> ]Never mind selling your 'skin

I demand to know why you are hijacking browsers with your spam link signature

REPORTED Smile

You're hilarious.

In all seriousness, the site is completely legit. It's not a spam link, but I can understand how one such as yourself wouldn't be able to know that.

Now, are there anymore children that wish to make more unneeded posts in this thread?
LOL, It's a CPALEAD survey.
I'm sure a mod will be along shortly to give you a <snip> lmao
Pages: 1 2 3