MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My Forum is not excepting new joiners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was think about Starting over not cause of Upgrade problems but just for something new but do not want to lose what i got I am just debating with my self
(2010-08-05, 05:36 AM)Howman Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-08-05, 05:28 AM)HolyPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-08-05, 05:14 AM)Howman Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-08-05, 04:55 AM)HolyPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]What are the different settings options on default profile?

Also, are there any mods that you don't have activated that are still installed? Since mods can be deactivated but still installed this could help cause the problem. We have to figure out what gave you that "remember" column

Right Now all plugins are off
And regastration is working so it is a plugin just not sure which one
Cause Ryan Gordon asked on this post
http://community.mybb.com/thread-75169-p...#pid549356

With this plugin off Simple TagCloud (beta) (0.9a) MyBB is sending errors to my email

I checked tagcloud. Not that one. Look through all the plugin files in the plugin folder for "remember" It is that one.

Your one smart fellow
defaultprofile_remember' => array('Remember Login', 'Remember login status next time the user visits?', 'yesno', '1'),
Should start a list of known incompatable plugins for MyBB 1.6

Thanks, glad I could help. I am actually a computer science major in college so most of this comes easy to me if I think about it. I should rarely need to post in this forum myself for help, and usually when I do it is because I am too lazy to open my eyes and see. :p

So yeah, if there are other problems I wouldn't mind helping you out.

(2010-08-05, 06:26 AM)HolyPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-08-05, 05:36 AM)Howman Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-08-05, 05:28 AM)HolyPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-08-05, 05:14 AM)Howman Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-08-05, 04:55 AM)HolyPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]What are the different settings options on default profile?

Also, are there any mods that you don't have activated that are still installed? Since mods can be deactivated but still installed this could help cause the problem. We have to figure out what gave you that "remember" column

Right Now all plugins are off
And regastration is working so it is a plugin just not sure which one
Cause Ryan Gordon asked on this post
http://community.mybb.com/thread-75169-p...#pid549356

With this plugin off Simple TagCloud (beta) (0.9a) MyBB is sending errors to my email

I checked tagcloud. Not that one. Look through all the plugin files in the plugin folder for "remember" It is that one.

Your one smart fellow
defaultprofile_remember' => array('Remember Login', 'Remember login status next time the user visits?', 'yesno', '1'),
Should start a list of known incompatable plugins for MyBB 1.6

Thanks, glad I could help. I am actually a computer science major in college so most of this comes easy to me if I think about it. I should rarely need to post in this forum myself for help, and usually when I do it is because I am too lazy to open my eyes and see. :p

So yeah, if there are other problems I wouldn't mind helping you out.

Thank you For your Offer of help you know java scrip I Will pm you cause I know nothing of java scrip and i need some to stop a flash mp3 player.
And againg thank you for taking the time to post and help me
now on to the one Ryan Gordon helping with
(2010-08-05, 05:36 AM)Howman Wrote: [ -> ]Should start a list of known incompatable plugins for MyBB 1.6

I agree Huh
You mean other than what's on the Mods site now...?? That's what's 1.6 compatible...
I believe they mean ones that won't work even after the compatibility is changed. Such as mods that mess up the site, or won't install at all.
(2010-08-05, 03:50 PM)HolyPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]I believe they mean ones that won't work even after the compatibility is changed. Such as mods that mess up the site, or won't install at all.

You are prity smart aren't you That is what i ment when i typed that Big Grin
Pages: 1 2