MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ugliest console - 6th and 7th generation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
What console out of the 6th and 7th generation do you believe to be the least cool looking, if not the down right ugliest? This excludes handhelds and minor/third-party consoles (with the exception of OnLive) and of course we are going by the original design of the console, as opposed to redesigns that may or may not have made the console look more sleek.

Xbox 360
[Image: xbox_360_black.jpg]

Wii
[Image: nintendo-wii-console.jpg]

PlayStation 3
[Image: sony_playstation_3.jpg]

OnLive
[Image: gdc-09-onlive-introduces-the-future-of-g...24-000.jpg]

GameCube
[Image: nintendo-gamecube-game-console-black.jpg]

Dreamcast
[Image: dreamcast.png]

PlayStation 2
[Image: PS2_console.jpg]

Xbox
[Image: xbox.jpg]
IDK why someone voted GameCube -- it was designed that way because of its name.
From the looks of the original Xbox, MS probably pulled the design out of their asses.
Xbox HUEG undoubtedly.
(2010-08-05, 04:05 AM)StingReay Wrote: [ -> ]IDK why someone voted GameCube -- it was designed that way because of its name.

Cubes = lame.

(2010-08-05, 04:05 AM)StingReay Wrote: [ -> ]IDK why someone voted GameCube -- it was designed that way because of its name.

Doesn't justify why it looks so lame Toungue
Wii. It would've looked so much cooler in black -- the current iteration just looks like a cheap piece of Asian-made, possible knockoff %#@&.

I've never even heard of the "OnLive"
(2010-08-05, 04:21 AM)CAwesome Wrote: [ -> ]I've never even heard of the "OnLive"

You kidding, right?
Please tell me your kidding.
PLEASE.
(2010-08-05, 04:32 AM)TheLifelessOne Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-08-05, 04:21 AM)CAwesome Wrote: [ -> ]I've never even heard of the "OnLive"

You kidding, right?
Please tell me your kidding.
PLEASE.

No.
(2010-08-05, 04:21 AM)CAwesome Wrote: [ -> ]Wii. It would've looked so much cooler in black -- the current iteration just looks like a cheap piece of Asian-made, possible knockoff %#@&.

The Wii is already in black lol
(2010-08-05, 04:41 AM)Angel C Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-08-05, 04:21 AM)CAwesome Wrote: [ -> ]Wii. It would've looked so much cooler in black -- the current iteration just looks like a cheap piece of Asian-made, possible knockoff %#@&.

The Wii is already in black lol

Since when? O.o
Pages: 1 2 3