MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Video Upload
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I Was Wondering is There A Way To integrate Video Upload Into Mybb Forum Code for Example a user uploads The Video to My Server Similar to a tube site and when upload the video it posts it as a player on the forum post like jwplayer
Best you could do is install Clip Bucket on a subdomain then hack into 1.6's video embedding MyCode thing to support CB's embed code.
And If I Do That would my members be able to upload video to my site ?
I'm not sure if other users would be able too, but you would.
i need a way to integrate it into mybb maybe i could hire a coder to do it ?
(2010-08-06, 02:28 PM)awww Wrote: [ -> ]i need a way to integrate it into mybb maybe i could hire a coder to do it ?

Sure just have to find one that will work in your price range. There a lot of good freelancer sites where you can post the job at.Wink
yea i just wish there was a way i could do it myself first Sad
Be aware that video encoding is a very CPU intensive process. If you actually expect a reasonable number of uploads for a small site, I recommend a minimum of a dual core dedicated server for the task.
yea im already on a ded server just wanted to know how to intergrate it into mybb myself before i fork over the cash for a freelancer
A long time ago I started writing a plugin for MyBB which adds a very feature-rich video base like YouTube to MyBB, but it was too much work and not many people need such a plugin like this I think. I'm sorry that I didn't finished the plugin Sad
Pages: 1 2