MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: When will all mods be updated to the 1.6 ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am talking about chat box mod, prostats, profile comments, Users Browsing Thread, prefix manager, etc ...

When can we expect this mods to be back up to date ? Or do most mods still work on 1.6 ? If I would upgrade my forum now.
Most mods work on 1.6. You just need to change the compatibility number.
Whenever the authors want to update them Undecided Not really sure what sort of answer you're looking for, we can't control when people update their mods...
(2010-08-05, 06:04 PM)master412160 Wrote: [ -> ]I am talking about chat box mod, prostats, profile comments, Users Browsing Thread, prefix manager, etc ...

When can we expect this mods to be back up to date ? Or do most mods still work on 1.6 ? If I would upgrade my forum now.

For the mods that are not compatible with MyBB 1.6, that will require more changes than the version number, ask at their threads if their authors plan to upgrade them to MyBB 1.6 any time soon.
@TS,
Ask the modders xD
(2010-08-05, 06:04 PM)master412160 Wrote: [ -> ]prostats, profile comments,

Already updated.

(2010-08-05, 06:04 PM)master412160 Wrote: [ -> ]Users Browsing Thread, prefix manager,

Core features of 1.6

Users Browsing Thread & prefix manager are now core features in 1.6 so you wont need those mods.
alright then, it seems most mods are updated we use on our site, we will upgrade then in the coming days.