MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: This plugin is incompatible with MyBB 1.6.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello

I just upgrade my board to 1.6.0 version and everything is fine. Except one of my plugin : Advanced Stats on Index/Portal (3.1).The problem is i cannot dezactive it because it appear only this message "This plugin is incompatible with MyBB 1.6.0". I want to dezactivate this plugin because it break my design and the page is load very very slow 2-3 second.
How can i dezactivate this plugin ? Should i simple delete all plugin files? Smile

Did you not deactivate your plugins before you upgraded??
(2010-08-05, 06:51 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Did you not deactivate your plugins before you upgraded??

Hi Matt
damn.i forgot to do that Sad
Right... what you'll have to do then is go through every single plugin file in ./inc/plugins.php, in the and change the compatibility, which will be near the top of the file usually, from 14* to 16*, and then deactivate them. Some 1.4 plugins will only need this change to be 1.6 compatibile, but not all of them.
(2010-08-05, 07:00 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Right... what you'll have to do then is go through every single plugin file in ./inc/plugins.php, in the and change the compatibility, which will be near the top of the file usually, from 14* to 16*, and then deactivate them. Some 1.4 plugins will only need this change to be 1.6 compatibile, but not all of them.

I download again the plugin and i saw asoi.php file from /inc/plugins and i change the codes from 14 to 16,i have installed the plugin and deactivate and it`s works great! Thank you very much Matt!