MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Admin Folder
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ive just noticed something, when i uploaded all my files (1.6) , i forgot that i had changed my admin directory. Will it be ok to upload them now after the upgrade ?

And also why didnt it add the "admin" directory as my admin directory had been changed ?
Sounds like not all of the files got uploaded properly. Before doing any funky upgrading I would re-upload the files just to be sure. It should add the admin file if you have not changed the name of it already on your computer. 0.o
(2010-08-05, 10:07 PM)Janota Wrote: [ -> ]Ive just noticed something, when i uploaded all my files (1.6) , i forgot that i had changed my admin directory. Will it be ok to upload them now after the upgrade ?

And also why didnt it add the "admin" directory as my admin directory had been changed ?

The easiest way would be to rename the admin folder inside the Upload folder of MyBB package, the same like you have renamed your admin folder of your forum and ftp the files normally. That would overwrite them automatically.