MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: All new threads have a 0.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Example, creating a thread titled 'Test' will be displayed as,

0Test

The 0 is not part of the link.
Does such thing happen to all threads on yout board? Perhaps it's only template issue? You didn't give many details but check for zeros in forumbit_depth2_forum template.
Nothing.
Exact same thing happening to me, quite funny.
Was you using the prefix plugin?
Geez. I've mistaken template names. I thought about forumdisplay_thread template. There is:
<span>{$prefix} {$gotounread}{$thread['threadprefix']}<a href="{$thread['threadlink']}" class="{$inline_edit_class} {$new_class}" id="tid_{$inline_edit_tid}">{$thread['subject']}</a>{$thread['multipage']}</span>
If there is no any zeros that means that it might be a plugin issue because on vanilla MyBB 1.6 (even upgraded from 1.4) such problem doesn't occur.
Nop, I just updated recently. I'm having an error with Tabs, but that's a whole different topic. Toungue
What happens if you edit the post, does the 0 get removed?

If it is only happening with new threads then try checking your newthread template and make sure you don't have a 0 in front of {$subject}

This line:

<td class="trow2">{$prefixselect}<input type="text" class="textbox" name="subject" size="40" maxlength="85" value="{$subject}" tabindex="1" /></td>
Okay, I think I found the error.

I have two themes on my forum, a black one and a white one. The black one I never use, only had about 6 updates in "Find Updated Templates", whereas the blue theme I use "EvoBB", had about 20/30...So it's basically in one of those fixes, since my black theme doesn't have any '0' before the name.

Edit: Found the fix.

Revert to original:
forumdisplay_" "

Whatever there is in "Find Updated Templates". I just fixed mine.
There are no zero's in said templates.
Pages: 1 2