MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Unable to find tabbed plug in for mybb 1.6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just began developing a new forum, but i need this plug in, i used to have it on an older forum, but unable to located that plug in, and i really really need it.

I have been looking for all free ones, i need a tabbed layout plug in, similar to http://hackforums.net 's tabbed forums. This would really help me.

The one i have is a custom made one, but it is not compatible with the new version, so i deleted it.

Please help me,
Thanks
Hello there,
The plugin you are talking about that is being used by the website you mentioned is not a free one. It is availalbe on mybbcentral.com and can be downloaded only by premium members i.e if you but their membership.

I hope this helps

Regards
Praveer
(2010-08-06, 12:12 AM)Praveer Wrote: [ -> ]Hello there,
The plugin you are talking about that is being used by the website you mentioned is not a free one. It is availalbe on mybbcentral.com and can be downloaded only by premium members i.e if you but their membership.

I hope this helps

Regards
Praveer

ya i found that too, but i need a free one..
There isn't a free one. Don't be stupid by asking people for the premium one. Labrocca will find out.
I wasnt asking for a premium one, i was just simply asking for a free version that is similar to that
Yes the plugin is not distributable. If you ask someone and the other person gives you the pluguin then it is violation of the rules of the plugin.

Praveer
Thanks, the tut seems like it would work, testing now.