MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [1.6.x] Fix Editor & TextArea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Backup your current editor.js file and add this one in its place:

(2010-08-30, 04:37 PM)Alex H. Wrote: [ -> ]The sizing is right now, but the Fonts, and the text settings are no longer there..

Problem with editor. I will attach a edited .js to main post shortly.
Excellent, worked well. Thank you Smile
Now.. how to i increase the Thread Subject size? I need it longer.
[Image: 1zdwyz4.png]
You really dont have to do all this, whichever template has a problem. for example, new thread, goto the new thread template and you will find "Text Area" just increase the height or width as you wish and it will be fixed.
Thats mine
[Image: 390350EQTLXRZSGLUJOYCD.jpg]
Thanks , all fixed now Smile
Will this work on mybb 1.4.13 ? PS the template i used and the theme i use is made for 1.6 but for some reason it works on my site too

in global.css =-> textarea: => edit- "padding value from 4 to 1.

border: 1px solid #00ff00;
text-shadow: 0 -1px #000;
padding: 1px;
margin: 1px;
I just changes the textarea columns in new threads and new replies to 100 (70 was the default)
thanks for the superb tip, can this also work for quick reply?
by the way reps added for u Smile
i have done this, but as a result the quick reply field text area has been enhanced, what to do?
(2011-02-25, 11:18 AM)shoaib Wrote: [ -> ]thanks for the superb tip, can this also work for quick reply?
by the way reps added for u Smile
i have done this, but as a result the quick reply field text area has been enhanced, what to do?

Template Sets » <%_Forum_Template_%> » Show Thread Templates » showthread_quickreply

Find:
id="quickreply_e"
Scroll Down To:
<td class="trow1">
    <div style="width: 95%">
        <textarea style="width: 100%
Change 95% to 99%
<td class="trow1">
    <div style="width: 99%">
        <textarea style="width: 100%

Might work with your theme, might not.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10