MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [1.6.x] Fix Editor & TextArea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
the quick reply's box length has been increased, will that thing solve the problem?
I'm having the same problem that Alex had. I've got the text box nice and tidy but now my editor bar is MIA.

[attachment=21816]

I downloaded the editor file you've got linked here but that didn't take care of it either.

Also, it's telling me that I'm quoting from a post, but this is when I've clicked on the "New Reply" button.
(2011-03-03, 05:52 PM)jason_lbg Wrote: [ -> ]I'm having the same problem that Alex had. I've got the text box nice and tidy but now my editor bar is MIA.

I downloaded the editor file you've got linked here but that didn't take care of it either.

Also, it's telling me that I'm quoting from a post, but this is when I've clicked on the "New Reply" button.

@jason_lbg and Alex: Please post your jscripts/editor.js here, i will help you could see the editor again Smile
I'll go ahead and post it, but the one I was using in that clip is the one you provided. I think I've changed it back since then just to get the toolbar back.

(2011-03-09, 04:22 PM)jason_lbg Wrote: [ -> ]I'll go ahead and post it, but the one I was using in that clip is the one you provided. I think I've changed it back since then just to get the toolbar back.

Well, this is my editor after a lots of modifications. I think this editor suit with any forums. Just like this editor of MyBB.com.

Have fun !
so nice work dear..
(2011-03-15, 02:44 PM)NNT_ Wrote: [ -> ]...Well, this is my editor after a lots of modifications. I think this editor suit with any forums. Just like this editor of MyBB.com.

Have fun !

Tested. It works like a charm.
Thanks!

Thank you soooo much, this really did help me out......

On more thing that i woul like to ask is that is theres anyway i change the colour of it from light blue to something els....

Thanl You.......
thank you very much. It worked for me !
but just one thing ...

It also modify the "Quick Reply to threads".

How can I seperate the editor of the PM and the editor of the threads ?
I want a big "Quick Reply to threads" and a small "Quick Reply to PMs".

Please help me !

Thanks !
Thanks.. It works
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10