MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Bugs or just me?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thanks.
I think Ryan mentioned removing it because people said it was annoying, I don't know if he actually did remove it or not though.
Aw, I found it useful. Why not just add an option in the personal options menu?
(2010-08-06, 04:52 PM)pyridine Wrote: [ -> ]Aw, I found it useful. Why not just add an option in the personal options menu?

+1 to that actually. Post it on the ideas site. I did find it useful myself too when I was trying to find a particular template. Although having said that there is the search function..
(2010-08-06, 04:54 PM)Polarbear541 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-08-06, 04:52 PM)pyridine Wrote: [ -> ]Aw, I found it useful. Why not just add an option in the personal options menu?

+1 to that actually. Post it on the ideas site. I did find it useful myself too when I was trying to find a particular template. Although having said that there is the search function..

Well Matt said he doesn't know if he removed it or not. So it may be a bug.
(2010-08-06, 01:43 PM)pyridine Wrote: [ -> ]2. When you look at your templates you're supposed be able to hover over them and they'll all pop out. It's not doing that for me. Undecided

This was removed do to many complaints about it.

The other bug report has been deferred. The drag-n-drop JS is not written by us.
Pages: 1 2