MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Account deleted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2010-08-06, 05:03 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]That's merging accounts, not deleting your own...

You can delete an account by merging it with yours. Isn't the same, but technically, does the same thing.
Ok i went in to the phpadmin updated my uid and primary usergroup. now i cant edit anything in the acp?
If it goes straight back to login then try this: http://community.mybb.com/thread-74904.html
If it isn't that then please be more specific to explain the problem you're having.
(2010-08-06, 07:29 PM)Austin01 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok i went in to the phpadmin updated my uid and primary usergroup. now i cant edit anything in the acp?

Try to add your user id at the config.php file as mentioned at that previous post.

$config['super_admins'] = ''; 
No, i did all of the above. Im not classified as a super admin though. I cant get to tool's and maintenance plugin's etc. Only the "Home" tab
Ah. In that case in your adminoptions table find and delete the row with your uid on it. Then it should just revert your permissions to the group default.
This is what the table is showing me (see attachment)
That's the structure, click the browse option.

It'd be helpful if we could know what you actually did before you account got deleted so we know what actually happened... did it just suddenly vanish...?? Look in the admin logs table to see who did something.
It says the table is empty. Well i was up doing some things adding forum's etc. Then i went to bed and i wake up 5 hour's later to my account deleted and none of my admin's where online that day. So im in shock. I didnt do any database editing or anything.
So when you try and login to the forum, it doesn't log you in there either?? That table shouldn't be empty...
Pages: 1 2 3