MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cheap Forum Posts and Threads
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: order-accept.png]

Prices
1 Post: $0.10 USD (max. 200 posts)
1 Thread: $0.20 USD (max. 50 threads)

Perks
[Image: 33u76fn.jpg] I will upload my own avatar.
[Image: 33u76fn.jpg] I will edit my signature.
[Image: 33u76fn.jpg] The introduction thread is free of charge.
[Image: 33u76fn.jpg] Link to your forum on my MyBB.com signature for 2 days.

Testimonials
Spyda
morpia
Zash
Tierney
Lithium
ByteHunter

Template
Forum Link:
Number of Threads:
Number of Replies:
Number of Accounts:
Posts/Threads per each Account:
Other details:

All orders are dealt with via PM. Any questions, feedback or testimonial should be posted here.

[Image: order-accept.png]
Just want to give a testimonial for Faviouz. He was able to do the posting job pretty fast and the posts weren't one line spam either. Recommended. Wink
Faviouz is a highly quality poster at an inexpensive price! Highly recommended to all forum owners out there.
faviouz took part in The Admin Forum's posting contest. While the rules required quality posts, at least 2 sentences long - many people did not follow them and made bad two-word posts. Faviouz as an exception, his posts remained insightful and high in quality throughout the entire two weeks.
Just a vouch for faviouz: he is a smart, witty, and just plain nice guy. He is trustworthy and he does what he says he will do. He is going to be the guy that I go to when I need some posts done.
Just wanted to say, I ordered a posting package from Faviouz, he completed the order the very next day, all the posts were great, and encouraged future users to join in and post. Very clever and great quality threads.

He was enormously patient while PayPal were transferring the funds from my Bank account to my PP.

Thanks!
The service looks cheap. And hearing from the reviews, I'll order!
(2010-08-25, 09:17 PM)BrianRR Wrote: [ -> ]The service looks cheap. And hearing from the reviews, I'll order!
Sounds good Brian! Waiting for your PM. Smile
faviouz is a great quality forum poster and I'm sure I will have many orders for him in the future because he rulez. Smile
Thread updated with the 6 testimonials from Spyda, morpia, Zash, Tierney, Lithium and ByteHunter. Thank you all. Smile

Still open for requests. Let me know if you are interested. Toungue
Pages: 1 2