MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to Edit Templates?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm trying to cheat a bit for now until my traffic is more, but look at this:

GrimGaming.Com

On the bottom it says "in the last 15 minutes.."
I want it to say that, but it is actually displaying who has been online in the past 24 hours.

I've done it before, but cannot find out how I did it years ago. I find this code that represents that line:

<td class="trow1"><span class="smalltext">{$lang->online_note}

But I can't just edit that because it represents too many variables. How do I edit {$lang->online_note}?
bump =]
This is a plugin, so you would need to edit the plugin file.
Which plugin would edit that? It's on my fresh mybb forum too...
Most likely a plugin that shows who's been online in the last 24 hours...
I've done it before with a template edit, though...
I'm confused as to what it is you're actually trying to do. Are you trying to fake activity or stop it doing that??
(2010-08-07, 03:52 PM)BitzDefender Wrote: [ -> ]I've done it before with a template edit, though...

it's probably online24 or something to that effect. This is really not a mybb question since the feature is not in mybb, and it is a plugin, or a mod if you added it to the template yourself. go into the inc folder and look for online24.php or something to that effect. You should be able to change time frames in there.

I also think this topic should be moved to plugin support.
It's not online24, it is not a plguin. I want to know how to make it say "12 users active in the past 15 minutes (7 members, 0 of whom are invisible, and 4 guests)."

but it's displaying who was online in the last 24 hours. So it's like faking stats.
Unless you hard code usernames in there, you can't do that with just templates.
http://79.170.40.182/halochiefs.net/forums/

That's my old forum. It says:
2 users active in the past 30 minutes (0 members, 0 of whom are invisible, and 1 guest).

But in the acp it is displaying the last 700 minutes.
Pages: 1 2