MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Help] Subscribe to this thread not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

I noticed that when i click "Subscribe to this thread"
I get this - "Authorization code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again."

Doesn't allow you to subscribe or un-subscribe if you all ready subscribe to a thread.

I wanted to add that it does work fine in the default theme but not in any other theme, AAA Red, Apart Flame, doesn't work.

Also I forgot to add that I do have the Favorite Thread plugin so I don't know if that has anything to do with it.

Thanks
Link to ur site ?
Goto your "showthread" template.

Find:
<li class="printable"><a href="printthread.php?tid={$tid}">{$lang->view_printable}</a></li>
<li class="sendthread"><a href="sendthread.php?tid={$tid}">{$lang->send_thread}</a></li>

Add below:
<li class="subscription_{$add_remove_subscription}"><a href="usercp2.php?action={$add_remove_subscription}subscription&amp;tid={$tid}&amp;my_post_key={$mybb->post_code}">{$add_remove_subscription_text}</a></li>
Would be better to just revert the showthread template to default.
(2010-08-07, 10:55 AM)Janota Wrote: [ -> ]Link to ur site ?
Goto your "showthread" template.

Find:
<li class="printable"><a href="printthread.php?tid={$tid}">{$lang->view_printable}</a></li>
<li class="sendthread"><a href="sendthread.php?tid={$tid}">{$lang->send_thread}</a></li>

Add below:
<li class="subscription_{$add_remove_subscription}"><a href="usercp2.php?action={$add_remove_subscription}subscription&amp;tid={$tid}&amp;my_post_key={$mybb->post_code}">{$add_remove_subscription_text}</a></li>

Thanks Janota,
I went ahead and reverted it and that work.
I really appreciate your help Smile
No problem Smile
(2010-08-07, 12:18 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Would be better to just revert the showthread template to default.

Thanks again Matt!

That worked just fine Smile

Any advise on a few of these problems I am working on?
http://community.mybb.com/thread-75408.html

Thanks again Smile