MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problems with some Plugins for Apart Flame theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. Favorite Thread plugin -
"Add thread to Favorites" link shows up fine in the thread post.
But the view Thread Favorites in the in Users CP in the Miscellaneous box doesn't show up.
It does show up in the default theme.

You can save your Favorite thread but you cant view them after you save them.

2. UserProfilePremission v1.0.1 plugin aka: "Who can view my profile"
Works fine in the default themes but not at all in Apart.

3. Menu Manager works in the default theme but doesn't work in Apart because there isn't enough room in the menu bar.
Maybe if the fonts were smaller it would work or an option to have a second menu bar would be great.
Would love to be able to add a few more links to the Menu Bar.

That's it for now Wink

(2010-08-07, 04:25 AM)IdiotDomainer Wrote: [ -> ]1. Favorite Thread plugin -
"Add thread to Favorites" link shows up fine in the thread post.
But the view Thread Favorites in the in Users CP in the Miscellaneous box doesn't show up.
It does show up in the default theme.

You can save your Favorite thread but you cant view them after you save them.

2. UserProfilePremission v1.0.1 plugin aka: "Who can view my profile"
Works fine in the default themes but not at all in Apart.

3. Menu Manager works in the default theme but doesn't work in Apart because there isn't enough room in the menu bar.
Maybe if the fonts were smaller it would work or an option to have a second menu bar would be great.
Would love to be able to add a few more links to the Menu Bar.

That's it for now Wink

Did you add the theme before or after you activated the plugins? If it was after, deactivate and activate the plugins again. If it was before, check the template used in the main theme and modify the one in the installed theme so it includes the plugins templates.

Regards,
Jammerx2

Quote:Did you add the theme before or after you activated the plugins? If it was after, deactivate and activate the plugins again.

Thanks Jammerx2,

It was before.

Quote:If it was before, check the template used in the main theme and modify the one in the installed theme so it includes the plugins templates.

I am not sure exactly how to do that.

Len
try the file verification check in the admin cp -> tools

if it says that adminfunctions_templates was modified, upload the new file from the current 1.6 zip

there was a bug in it that prevented plugins from making their modifications to themes correctly. with the new file you can just deactivate / activate the plugin and you should be set for all currently installed themes
(2010-08-08, 01:55 AM)frostschutz Wrote: [ -> ]try the file verification check in the admin cp -> tools

if it says that adminfunctions_templates was modified, upload the new file from the current 1.6 zip

there was a bug in it that prevented plugins from making their modifications to themes correctly. with the new file you can just deactivate / activate the plugin and you should be set for all currently installed themes

Thanks frostschutz! Smile

Wow! That helped a lot!

It fixed the Favorites Threads link and the Profile Permissions box in edit profile!

The only thing that is still not working is the Sidebox plugin and Menu Manager in the Apart theme.
I think Menu Manager doesn't work because the menu bar in Apart is full, it works in the default theme so I think I need an additional menu bar so I can add a few more links.
The Sidebox doesn't work in any theme I try, not even the default theme.

But the two you just helped me fix is Excellent!

Thanks again frostschutz