MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBBPublisher v2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
small help please

Is the list of Forum IDs below inclusive?
If {yes} only the list of FIDs below will be published and all others will not. If {no} all forums except those listed below will be published.

Forums in which New Threads are published
This is a CSV list of FIDs to publish (if above is {yes}) or not to publish (if above is {no}). Set to 0 to include/exclude new threads from all forums.
Use caution, this can result in private and admin forums being shared.

The first one is yes, the second one is blank, but it has the 'f' icon on the forums... but nothing is being posted to facebook.. what am I missing?
thanks

Publish New Thread Subjects? <- is also a yes
ok - it's been posted to my own profile - how do I get it posted on the group that we setup?
The second does not allow for blank, it specifically says to set to 0 to indicate "all"
but what if you don't want people to read the staff sections or private?
since version 1.3.1, MyBBPublisher checks that the forum is accessible by guests and registered members, so that is no longer an issue. I just have not updated the setting description. the functionality is still there to specify which forums to publish or not to publish, but regardless of this setting, the plugin will check guest and registered permisssions.
brill thanks... that is cool...

I want it to publish to a group

so do I put in

group_169120783121727

or

in the FACEBOOK Page ID

thanks

loving it so far
i have not tested the plugin for group postings, so i do not know. however, if it works like pages, then just enter the number
thanks - it would be fantastic if it worked for Groups
test it and let me know. that way i can update the code for the next release
early indications are

no - not doing it - but would be fab if it was
Just a quick question. How come in the Bit.ly URL, there's a dot at the end that's part of the URL?