MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBBPublisher v2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2011-01-05, 07:17 PM)ukanimal Wrote: [ -> ]I'm on 1.6.1 and not having a problem... so not sure if it's the plugin or not

Same. I guess it has to be a server issue. Why don't you enable error_reporting(E_ALL) and see if you can catch an parse/fatal error? Maybe some function is disabled on the server or something?

Just some random thoughts....
I'm still working fine - but I admit I have canceled the facebook side now - you get more visitors through twitter
depends on the target audience and their preferred method of finding/following your site.

i get fairly uniform traffic from both sources.
any idea about how to publish different forums/sections of forum on different facebook fan page...
not with the current setup. there would either need to be several more settings or a possibility of a slight slow down in performance and easy of use if I started to support multiple entries in the same settings box.
Hi i done all things right as instructed i just want to publish in twitter but my new threads are not tweeted.help me i created a new app and i entered all the details in plugin configuration i want all of my posts publish to twitter so i set "no" for "Is the list of Forum IDs below inclusive?" and i set "0" for "Forums in which New Threads are published" still my new threads are not published to twitter.
you set it to not publish anything. you need to set inclusive to yes and the forum list can stay 0
(2011-01-14, 03:55 PM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]you set it to not publish anything. you need to set inclusive to yes and the forum list can stay 0

oh thank you now it works but there is no link to forum thread in that twitter message posted but i already included the bit.ly username and api.and also when i post a new thread at the time of redirection it shows some error messages.
start by disabling the bit.ly support and see if the regular URL is posted. if that works, then your bit.ly settings are incorrect or you are missing the bit.ly file in the \inc\plugins\mybbpublisher\ folder

Also, check the ACP > Tools and Maintence > Cache > mybbpublisher_error_tw and see if there is any content there
Hello,
how to set:
Forums in which New Threads are published
This is a CSV list of FIDs to publish (if above is {yes}) or not to publish (if above is {no}). Set to 0 to include/exclude new threads from all forums.
Use caution, this can result in private and admin forums being shared.