MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBBPublisher v2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2011-01-15, 09:18 AM)semuanya Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,
how to set:
Forums in which New Threads are published
This is a CSV list of FIDs to publish (if above is {yes}) or not to publish (if above is {no}). Set to 0 to include/exclude new threads from all forums.
Use caution, this can result in private and admin forums being shared.

if you want to publish from forums 1 , 5, 7 and 22 just enter the following in that setting

if you want to publish from everything, just enter 0

for both of those above, you need to have the Inclusive setting set to YES

if you do NOT want to publish from a specific set of forums but all others, then enter the list the same way but set Inclusive to NO. example, if you want to publish from all forums except forum 3, 8 and 10, so set Incusive to NO and enter

Just set:
Is the list of Forum IDs below inclusive? [YES]
Forums in which New Threads are published [0]

I see success..

but why not publish to my fb, or page fb or my app page??
not publish to my twitter, or bit.ly..
I am not sure what you mean. In the settings, if you supply a page ID it will post to the page that ID owns (or group ID or app ID). if you leave it blank it will post to your wall.

if you set it to post as a page, it will post to the page/group as the page or group. set it to not post as a page, it will post as you.
this is my setting at myBBPublisher..
[Image: 1423380187.jpg]

please correct my setting..
looking at your screenshot, the plugin should be:

1 - publishing all new threads in any forum accessible by guests and registered users
2 - publishing to a Facebook Page, Group or Application page and NOT to your wall
3 - publishing as your own Facebook account, not as the Page, Group or Application
4 - publishing to your Twitter account
5 - converting URLs to your threads to bit.ly format.

However, this is assuming that your API, Key, Tokens, usernames, etc settings are all correct and that the applications setup at the service (Twitter and Facebook) are correct and you have given the correct permissions to those apps.
Your plugin is work very well..
but I don't understand how to setting

TWITTER Hashtags
This is a CSV list of terms to apply hashtags (#). Specify in order of importance as hashtags are limited to the number specified below.

May be i wrong to set this setting.
because the plugin only publishing to fb fanpage and create bit.ly
not twitter..
the Twitter settings are wrong. The Twitter Access Token and Twitter Access Token Secret should also be codes similar to the Consumer Key and Consumer Secret
(2011-01-16, 05:46 PM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]the Twitter settings are wrong. The Twitter Access Token and Twitter Access Token Secret should also be codes similar to the Consumer Key and Consumer Secret

[Image: 1513291472.jpg]
sorry: I do not see http://dev.twitter.com/apps
and use my token access..

Big Grin but i see at http://twitter.com/apps Smile

Now is good.. the best fb twitter publisher.

Thanks..
glad you got it working now
I test it using localhost / XAMPP...

I have set all the things accordingly..
and everytime I post in that thread, it succesfully post also in the facebook page..

But the strange thing is that the content of the post in facebook is empty..

Something like this:
Quote:Page_Name
Post Insights not yet available, please check back later.
4 minutes ago09:01 via App_Name · LikeUnlike · Comment

Please advice..

Thank you