MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBBPublisher v2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
NOT Working on facebook and Twitter

There are two the same settings in the last part:

Delete status ID fields upon delete?
Do you want to remove existing status update IDs from database during uninstall? Reinstalling will not overwrite existing.
Yes No

Do you want to remove existing status update IDs from database during uninstall? Reinstalling will not overwrite existing.
Yes No
Help .... i get the following errors:

Results of Twitter Credential Verification
Warning [2] tmhOAuth::include(_account.php) [function.tmhOAuth-include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory - Line: 25 - File: inc/plugins/mybbpublisher/tmhOAuth.php PHP 5.2.0-8+etch16 (Linux)
File 	Line 	Function
/inc/plugins/mybbpublisher/tmhOAuth.php 	25 	errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/mybbpublisher/tmhOAuth.php 	25 	tmhOAuth::__construct
/inc/plugins/mybbpublisher.php 	1602 	tmhOAuth->__construct
[PHP] 	  	mybbpublisher_admin
/inc/class_plugins.php 	101 	call_user_func_array
/admin/index.php 	481 	pluginSystem->run_hooks
Warning [2] tmhOAuth::include() [function.include]: Failed opening '_account.php' for inclusion (include_path='.') - Line: 25 - File: inc/plugins/mybbpublisher/tmhOAuth.php PHP 5.2.0-8+etch16 (Linux)
File 	Line 	Function

{"request":"\/1\/account\/verify_credentials.json","error":"Incorrect signature"}

What's wrong?
(2011-05-14, 06:05 PM)nadlerz Wrote: [ -> ]NOT Working on facebook and Twitter

There are two the same settings in the last part:

Yes No

Yes No

Don't worry about the settings as long as both are set to the same choice. Otherwise, you can delete one of them. I will need to verify that that setting is deleted during uninstall (looks like it may not be)

(2011-05-15, 07:19 PM)linguist Wrote: [ -> ]Help .... i get the following errors:

Results of Twitter Credential Verification
Warning [2] tmhOAuth::include(_account.php) [function.tmhOAuth-include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory - Line: 25 - File: inc/plugins/mybbpublisher/tmhOAuth.php PHP 5.2.0-8+etch16 (Linux)
File 	Line 	Function
Warning [2] tmhOAuth::include() [function.include]: Failed opening '_account.php' for inclusion (include_path='.') - Line: 25 - File: inc/plugins/mybbpublisher/tmhOAuth.php PHP 5.2.0-8+etch16 (Linux)
File 	Line 	Function

{"request":"\/1\/account\/verify_credentials.json","error":"Incorrect signature"}

What's wrong?

You are using the older 1.5.1 version. Download it again and upload the new /inc/plugins/mybbpublisher/tmpOAuth.php file
(2011-05-14, 06:05 PM)nadlerz Wrote: [ -> ]NOT Working on facebook and Twitter

and you need to be more specific about the issues you having. have you run through the tests in the Tools section of ACP?
Thanks.

Now only
Quote:{"request":"\/1\/account\/verify_credentials.json","error":"Incorrect signature"}
remains.
And dew.twitter.com seems to have a problem with my app:
Quote:Sorry, a temporary error occurred.
lovely.
I have run the task of Twitter and Facebook in Tools > Mybb Publisher, i have no error in verifying
All the settings are both correct, i guess

But when i created a thread, it is not posting or publishing in twitter and facebook
Nothings happen, i set the forum inclusion to YES and 0 value
All the forums have their icons in index also
(2011-05-15, 07:50 PM)linguist Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks.

Now only
Quote:{"request":"\/1\/account\/verify_credentials.json","error":"Incorrect signature"}
remains.
And dew.twitter.com seems to have a problem with my app:
Quote:Sorry, a temporary error occurred.
lovely.

you need to verify that the app is valid and working. the tests I made should work if your settings are correct and the app is built correctly.

(2011-05-16, 02:40 AM)nadlerz Wrote: [ -> ]I have run the task of Twitter and Facebook in Tools > Mybb Publisher, i have no error in verifying
All the settings are both correct, i guess

But when i created a thread, it is not posting or publishing in twitter and facebook
Nothings happen, i set the forum inclusion to YES and 0 value
All the forums have their icons in index also

using the facebook tool, can you create a test status update and verify it is posted before using the delete link in that result?
You mean the 4th tool in facebook?
Yes i did it but doesn't publish in my facebook wall, in the third tool I select it will be posted in my profile,
But it doesn't appear

were you logged into Facebook as "you" (are you using the correct account)?

Can you run the first 3 steps for Facebook and PM me screenshots of the results of each?
i disable/remove for the meantime in the main site, wait
I will post some screenshots later
I test it in test forum i have an error in the third tool in facebook, saying error in hooks
Is this matter in the server?

Another question, can i use the facebook connect app in facebook for this?
without making another app in facebook?
you need to create a new app in FB for this and the URLs you specify for it must point to the same domain you are running the plugin on.

i will need to see screenshots or copy/pastes of the errors. as this requires access to your FB account, you need to do all the testing for me.