MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBBPublisher v2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2011-05-16, 02:48 AM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]you need to verify that the app is valid and working. the tests I made should work if your settings are correct and the app is built correctly.

Yes, thanks, it worked after an hour or so of waiting. Twitter apparently needed some time to get things working.
(2011-05-16, 07:46 AM)linguist Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-05-16, 02:48 AM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]you need to verify that the app is valid and working. the tests I made should work if your settings are correct and the app is built correctly.

Yes, thanks, it worked after an hour or so of waiting. Twitter apparently needed some time to get things working.

they are a getting worse lately. the past month has been terrible response times, over capacity messages, etc.
Hello Pavemen. Great plugin, thanks a lot.

In Step 4 on Facebook setup, I have an error message, apparently related to using an invalid token:

Quote:Results of Facebook Recent Updates Inquiry
Return value of test post update:
Array
(
[error] => Array
(
[type] => OAuthException
[message] => An active access token must be used to query information about the current user.
)

)

Could you help me with this? Thanks a lot
you should just go through the steps again and see if that fixes it. you need to be logged into Facebook when you do that though
Ok, this time I logged before attempting to Setup the plugin, but the result it's the same.

However, I tried to delete the 'testing post' and this is what I got:

'Return value of test post delete:
Successfully deleted. Return value: {"error":{"type":"GraphMethodException","message":"Unsupported delete request."}}'
can you PM me the URL to your forums and the Facebook APP ID
Sure, PM sent

Thanks
Well, I reinstalled as recommended, and I'm having the same error, and if I choose to publish with another option, I get error messages like this:

Array
(
[error] => Array
(
[type] => OAuthException
[message] => (#200) This API call requires a valid app_id.
)

)
I sent another PM with more details.
Another problem I discovered: When the first post of a thread is edited (subject and/or message), the facebook status update is somehoch changed and the url breaks:
[attachment=22788]

(See here: https://www.facebook.com/linguisten )
thanks for that report. i will check into it.
I located the bug and have corrected it. I will be uploading a new package to the mods site in a bit.