MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBBPublisher v2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
you need a separate/new app for MyBB Publisher. MyBB Publisher does not include or support a LIKE button, so you need to create a new app so that the proper permissions are obtained.
Hello, uploaded 1.6.0 and the error when deleting a thread / twiiter post is gone
However I am getting a different error when creating a new thread which mentions URL file access is disable int he server configuration.

See attached.
Thanks.
you should test with URL shortening disabled and if it all works fine then you need to discuss with your host about getting that function enabled. otherwise you can just leave shortening disabled.

the shortening code for Bit.ly has not changed so it was not working for you in previous versions either.
Excellent! and again Thanks!
(2011-05-25, 03:45 PM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]you need a separate/new app for MyBB Publisher. MyBB Publisher does not include or support a LIKE button, so you need to create a new app so that the proper permissions are obtained.

Created new separate app for mybb publisher, but still i get the following....

[Image: Capture.jpg]
(2011-05-25, 05:50 PM)annaconda Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-05-25, 03:45 PM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]you need a separate/new app for MyBB Publisher. MyBB Publisher does not include or support a LIKE button, so you need to create a new app so that the proper permissions are obtained.

Created new separate app for mybb publisher, but still i get the following....

[Image: Capture.jpg]

http://community.mybb.com/thread-75413-p...#pid695276

http://community.mybb.com/thread-75413-p...#pid695276
[/quote]

Dude i have uploaded the language file.

If i use your old plugin the test runs but fails at 3 & 4th, but with New Plugin i get this blank.
what is your url?
(2011-05-25, 06:07 PM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]what is your url?

CPUforever.com
actually, please try to open the language file directly from your FTP or control panel and see if it is labeled version 1.6.0
I have uploaded version 1.6.1 to the mods site due to a few bugs.

1) Fixed the upgrade code so it does not run on new installs and is also optional via file_exists
2) Fixed partial shebang in language file causing issues with some server configurations (had <? only which resulted in file not being parsed)

So the main issues annaconda was having with regard to display is solved, but there may still be some issues with certain server configurations.