MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBBPublisher v2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2010-09-06, 04:29 PM)Naagendra Wrote: [ -> ]not working anymore, I have checked all settings again, will I have to do something in twitter API ?

Can anybody help me to setup this mod step by step

my MSN is : naagendra.singh[at]hotmail.com

Have you given permission for the application you created to your account?

(2010-09-06, 05:15 PM)ozanakkaya Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-08-17, 12:50 AM)AnwarQ Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah .. me too .. I have problems when I'm trying to update / delete the posts.

Which MyBB version are you using? Do you have any other plugins that impact new/delete/moved threads?

Are you using the latest MyPublisher? Version 1.1?

new thread and delete post error.

"Object id #13" writes on a white page

sorry for english

Plugin version 1.1
Which MyBB version are you using? Do you have any other plugins that impact new/delete/moved threads?
mybb version 1.6

all plugins closed,

do you have all the files properly uploaded? can you verify that you have all the files uploaded? try to uninstall and then reinstall it.

can you test using only one forum in the forum list?
I have just created Application nothing else did.

How to give permissions to application ?
I checked in settings -> Connections
there my Application is showing with this status ( Approved on 8:32 PM Sep 5th ยท read and write access)

and the second thing, I have tried on 2-3 forums, reinstall also but same error.

Thanks for reply
when you are logged into Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/settings/connections and see if the application you created is listed there and you see a "Revoke Access" link under it. If so, then your application is registered and you have granted access.
Thanks You All specially pavemen
you have done it

its working now

Thanks Again
I have the same problem, when I submit a new thread, try to delete one etc. I always get "Object id #.." and the thread isn't updated nor is been posted on twitter... How to solve?
can you post the full error message please