MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBBPublisher v2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2011-06-15, 10:46 AM)kokoko Wrote: [ -> ]I installed this but my topics are not show on my twitter account
http://pakbestgamers.com/

Have you read through this thread to see what to test?

(2011-06-15, 02:16 PM)EnvisionChase Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-06-14, 08:23 PM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]I am not currently looking at adding the ability to publish posts at this time.

@AtrixDude: you may need to give me acp and ftp access so I can test and debug. i may also need access to your facebook account so I can run the steps. otherwise i need to be online at the same time as you and I nee dto walk you through it all over MSN

Is there no way to make a simple edit to just pull all posts instead of topics?

Its a decent amount of work to make sure that posts can get published. Its a whole different set of hooks to run, moderation issues to handle and things like that.

I have updated the original post with new support requirements. Please read and follow them. I will work with you, if you work with me.
running well to me now..thanks for this plugin..
(2011-06-17, 09:01 PM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ][quote='kokoko' pid='706852' dateline='1308134765']
I installed this but my topics are not show on my twitter account
yes i did all thing
(2011-06-21, 09:34 AM)kokoko Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-06-17, 09:01 PM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ][quote='kokoko' pid='706852' dateline='1308134765']
I installed this but my topics are not show on my twitter account
yes i did all thing

okay, please see the support requirements in the original post. I need the information listed so i can help you.
what information you need please tell me
please see the list of items in the first post of this thread in the red highlighted section
i check there and i put all keys in correct field
In Tools & Maintainence -> MYBB Publisher, the twitter setup is successful and fine but the facebook setup failed. It can get the token but doesnt show the Verify App ID Setting details and Select where to post and specify author and Create/Delete a Test Post

App id and keys are correct.
(2011-06-22, 05:25 AM)kokoko Wrote: [ -> ]i check there and i put all keys in correct field
  • Include a URL to your site
  • Include the following settings you are using
    • Enable MyBBpublisher
    • Is the list of Forum IDs below inclusive?
    • Forums in which New Threads are published
    • Publish New Thread Subjects?
    • Publish Announcements?
    • Share moved threads?
    • Publish to Twitter?
    • Publish to Facebook?
  • Do NOT post any API Keys, App IDs, Tokens/Secrets, etc as these should be kept private
  • Include output from each Step in the MyBBPublisher Tools for the service that is failing to work. Please indicate each step individually AND THE CHOICE YOU MADE if there are mulitple links.

(2011-06-22, 02:31 PM)TheGodFather Wrote: [ -> ]In Tools & Maintainence -> MYBB Publisher, the twitter setup is successful and fine but the facebook setup failed. It can get the token but doesnt show the Verify App ID Setting details and Select where to post and specify author and Create/Delete a Test Post

App id and keys are correct.

The App ID test is does not require any verification or authentication of the user as it is publicly available, so if the setting is correct and the app is available it should look like

The output should contain the name and description of your application as you entered it. If not, then the APP ID you provided is incorrect or the application is not correctly setup on Facebook

Name: MyBBPublisher
Description: Update status with new threads and announcements from MyBB
Application Link: http://www.facebook.com/apps/application.php?id=141821342502629
are you using the latest version? what do you see in the tools output under facebook? what does the verify app id tool return?
The Verify app id returned

The output should contain the name and description of your application as you entered it. If not, then the APP ID you provided is incorrect or the application is not correctly setup on Facebook

Name:
Description:
Application Link: 

Cache empty in tools.

Using latest version.