MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBBPublisher v2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
please see the first post for what you need to provide so I can help you.
ok,actually when i updating i haven't delete the folder.now working fine.Thanks
great
How can I remove the twitter icon that I have now in almost all my subforums??
right now, you cant as the plugin inserts the images on the fly into the forum descriptions. it would take some code edits to not add them. basically the edit would be to check if the $forum['parentlist'] contains two or more commas.

In the parentlist field, categories contain no commas, main forums contain one comma (forum id and category id), subforums contain two or more (subforum id, parent id, category id)

if you are familiar with PHP, you can edit the function that adds the icon and wrap the code in it with

$parentlist = explode(",", $forum['parentlist']);
if(count($parentlist) <=2)
{
    //exisitng code goes in here
}
Remove images on index page, in front of the Forum description?

Simply, do not include the images path in the Publisher Settings Big Grin
Leave Path to FACEBOOK icon & Path to TWITTER icon BLANK Smile
Demo > http://www.nadlerzforum.com
(2011-07-19, 03:19 AM)nadlerz Wrote: [ -> ]Remove images on index page, in front of the Forum description?

Simply, do not include the images path in the Publisher Settings Big Grin
Leave Path to FACEBOOK icon & Path to TWITTER icon BLANK Smile
Demo > http://www.nadlerzforum.com

simple for all forums, but specifically for subforums, its not that easy. even the code edit above will not work perfectly as it does not deal with subforum lists in the forumdisplay
I was thinking today what a great idea it would be to be able to update my Twitter and Facebook each time I post news on my forum. Thank you so much for this plugin.
How to use Facebook Pages? instead of Application?
(2011-07-20, 05:26 AM)nadlerz Wrote: [ -> ]How to use Facebook Pages? instead of Application?

go through the ACP tool to set it up . If you are an admin of a page and are allowed to post to it, it will list it as part of step 3.

Only the walls, apps, groups and pages you are an admin of and can post to will be listed in that step.