MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBBPublisher v2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
its possible so that when a user clicks the adf.ly link in your Facebook page and goes back to your site, an ad is shown and then they are redirected, so you can make some money, but i am not sure how much, or if your visitors will like it.

Hey. I have just got a problem with this Plugin. I have installed sucessfully and tested ok. But My New posts can not be UPdate in my page (my app) in facebook.
Updated app for the MyBB 1.6.5 changes to plugin hooks.
(2011-11-02, 08:32 AM)hoangthi Wrote: [ -> ]Hey. I have just got a problem with this Plugin. I have installed sucessfully and tested ok. But My New posts can not be UPdate in my page (my app) in facebook.

Please see the original post for support instructions
I have just knew that Adf.ly cannot be use in Facebook. They have blocked this.
thanks for the update. apparently they have done it before, but unblocked it. so for now, its user beware, if you enable facebook updates, then dont use adf.ly, use bit.ly if you need shortening
Can I publish my full link in to facebook, not via adf.ly or bit.ly... ?
yes, just do not select the option to use a URL shortener
EDIT: I successfully did it Smile

thanks for such a nice plugin
Ok, I'm having problem while using adf.ly
when I use adf.ly then it do not post any link to my wall...
any help would be appreciated

Cheerz Smile
last 3 options are

Use bit.ly URLs in Twitter updates?
If posting status updates to Twitter, do you want to shorten URLs via your bit.ly account?

Use bit.ly URLs in Facebook updates?
If posting status updates to Facebook Page, do you want to shorten URLs via your bit.ly account?

Delete status ID fields upon delete?
Do you want to remove existing status update IDs from database during uninstall? Reinstalling will not overwrite existing.

where is the option to enable adf.ly?
actually discard the request..I found that facebook is blocking adf.ly..

thx
Facebook is changed their authentication support, so I need to work on a new version of this plugin. Existing versions will stop working next week as Facebook is dropping support for the method I am currently using.
(2011-12-09, 05:06 AM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]Facebook is changed their authentication support, so I need to work on a new version of this plugin. Existing versions will stop working next week as Facebook is dropping support for the method I am currently using.

really a bad news Sad
but good news is you will be working on it to updateSmile