MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBBPublisher v2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have migrated this plugin from the original owner of PavementSucks.com to my new site CommunityPlugins.com and have thus posted a new version 1.7.0 to reflect this change. No code has been changed from 1.6.3.

I will be offering my primary support at the new site. MyBB Publisher has its own forum there, so support will be easier to handle and track.

The URL is http://www.communityplugins.com/forum/fo....php?fid=5
Thanks for plugin
At second step, on clicking on Get Access Token for your Personal FB Account
I get in Facebook:
An error occurred. Please try again later.

As a side note, my App ID/API Key are the same
it is a known issue where API and APpID are the same. i have not had time to investigate it yet
well
is there any manual way to obtain this infamous token then paste it somewhere?

thanks
i will try to put together some links for you to try and you can be the guinea pig for it
Any progress in "the API and APpID" issue?
As a side note, does other poeples have different API, APpID ? how and why?
(2012-01-17, 07:39 PM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps later this week or sometime I can find some free time. It should not be too hard, but since they changed the need for an API Key, i need to see how the new system works first and update my plugin accordingly.

Any news?

Forums in which New Threads are published
This is a CSV list of FIDs to publish (if above is {yes}) or not to publish (if above is {no}). Set to 0 to include/exclude new threads from all forums.

how i put forum ids here from witch categories to publish to tw/fb with space or ,
47, 48, 49, 53
CSV = comma separated value, so use a comma
thanks for help