MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBBPublisher v2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
mmm its strange, i changed the profile to the new time lines and dont work more the mybbpublisher
The plugin is working fine even under the new Facebook design scheduled on 40 march
However, I still have questions:
1-Can I use the following code on the language file:
$l['mybbpublisher_new_thread_fb'] = "A new thread:
<a href="{urlbit}"> {msg}</a>,
has been posted to our forums";

2-How I can include the forum's name and poster's name in the info published on Facebbok?

Thanks
(2012-03-13, 05:11 AM)Solstice Wrote: [ -> ]mmm its strange, i changed the profile to the new time lines and dont work more the mybbpublisher

Can you verify the app settings in facebook? It's working on my timeline.

(2012-03-15, 06:00 PM)katib Wrote: [ -> ]The plugin is working fine even under the new Facebook design scheduled on 40 march

2-How I can include the forum's name and poster's name in the info published on Facebbok?

Thanks

1-Yes you can use that code.
2-It requires changes to the main plugin file as well as the language file. Post up on CommuinityPlugins with a request in the MyBBPublisher forum so I can better track it
(2012-03-15, 06:00 PM)katib Wrote: [ -> ]The plugin is working fine even under the new Facebook design scheduled on 40 march

Thanks
If you make this changes can you post plugin if you want ofc thx
(2012-03-15, 08:18 PM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]Post up on CommuinityPlugins with a request in the CommuinityPlugins with a request in the MyBBPublisher forum so I can better track it
Thanks, I will do

what version of the plugin?
THIS PLUGIN DOESNT WORK!!!

WHEN ACTIVATED I FILLED ALL THE INFO AND THEN I CANT WRITE A NEW THREAD,EDIT A POST OR DELETE A POST!!!!

REALLY?WTF!
you are doing something wrong as it does work, many sites use it.

have you made sure all files are uploaded?

have you made sure the requirements are met on your server?

have you run the setup and tests to verify and complete setup in the tools area of the ACP?

Have you read teh original post showing the support requirements? Here, I will copy/paste them for you

Requirements for support:
I will only support the current version of the plugin, before you ask for support, please upgrade using the included instructions.

In order for me to support your use of MyBBPublisher, please follow these rules or your request is likely to be ignored:
  • Do NOT send me a PM requesting help unless I ask you to do so
  • Please verify that your settings for the service and app you are using or created are correct
  • Include a URL to your site
  • Include the following settings you are using
    • Enable MyBBpublisher
    • Is the list of Forum IDs below inclusive?
    • Forums in which New Threads are published
    • Publish New Thread Subjects?
    • Publish Announcements?
    • Share moved threads?
    • Publish to Twitter?
    • Publish to Facebook?
  • Do NOT post any API Keys, App IDs, Tokens/Secrets, etc as these should be kept private
  • Include output from each Step in the MyBBPublisher Tools for the service that is failing to work. Please indicate each step individually AND THE CHOICE YOU MADE if there are mulitple links.

I am willing to work with most anyone when I have the time and will work hard to resolve any problems that I can. However, please remember that this is a part time hobby and some issues I may not be able to resolve (host, server, browser, your accounts with the service, etc).
(2012-04-09, 11:10 PM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]what version of the plugin?

latest in just 1st post

its ok i just forget about it..now i used http://apps.facebook.com/rssgraffiti/

thanks Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin