MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBBPublisher v2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i got this error mess.

[message] => Malformed access token AAAFZB6uewUm8BAFzQROOVFumZBTw7vh1y49I4vRPdUTZA0fDhYS5u4L2PD2O8KZBpsI3eUGZCL57Dw4RWBTMBh7gMFLzwu6p7B6K6SS1EXAZDZD&expires=5183996
[type] => OAuthException
[code] => 190

Big Grin[/align]
version 1.8.1 posted to the Mods site, though I would much prefer you look for the latest at Community Plugins

Also, it would be much simpler to provide you all proper support if you requested help over there and create your own new threads so I can be sure your individual issues are properly tracked and resolved. As you can see, 24+ pages of mixed support is difficult to follow

MyBBPublisher Important Links
Full Description - Change Log - Support Forum

Thanks
file deleted?
the file here is awaiting validation. the one on my Community Plugins site is available (part of the reason I prefer to release there, its immediate and no waiting)
nice work.
Results of Step 1: Twitter - Verify Credentials

{"error":"Could not authenticate with OAuth.","request":"\/1\/account\/verify_credentials.json"}

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Results of Step 2: Twitter - Show Current Available
stdClass Object
(
[remaining_hits] => 149
[reset_time] => Mon May 21 18:32:52 +0000 2012
[hourly_limit] => 150
[reset_time_in_seconds] => 1337625172
)

Results of Step 3: Twitter - Show Lastest Statuses

{"request":"\/1\/statuses\/user_timeline.json","error":"Not authorized"}

Was working but now has this problem.
change your Twitter password recently? if so, you need to create a new access token and update the MyBBPublisher settings with the updated credentials.

If you have not changed your PW, you should try to login and see if someone did it for you
I upgraded from 1.7.1
but after upload new files, when I activate plugin, I just get a white page...with no error in logs even..
any idea?

Ok, I had to uninstall and then install/active and then it worked
for some reasons, when doing too many posts on my forum, mybbpublisher gone out my mysql server and give error

MyBB SQL Error
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
2006 - MySQL server has gone away
Query:
REPLACE INTO mybb_datacache SET `title`='mybbpublisher_errors_fb',`cache`='N;'

this result in a dual posts or a blank posts which when open give 404 error, like you can see at here

any help from you would be really appreciated?
that is a host problem. your sql server can't keep you or you are being resource restricted